The Workshop is orgazined by Joint Institute for Nuclear Research (Dubna) and and Institute for Nuclear Research of the Russian Academy of Sciences and it will be held from February 1 (arrival day) to February 8 (departure day), 2015 in "Valday" resort, Novgorod region which is about 400 km north from Moscow.
This is the second event in the series of Workshops on Prospects of Particle Physics, first held in 2014. By this series we have revived a tradition of organizing regular meetings on non-accelerator particle physics and astroparticle physics. We try to unite best of the events have been united: "Non-Accelerator New Physics" held by JINR, Dubna and Baksan School "Particles and Cosmology" held by INR RAS. We plan to gather active Russian and international theorists and experimentalists, with an emphasis on the experimentalists working in neutrino physics and astroparticle physics. An idea is to focus each meeting of this series on particular areas.
The main topics of the Workshop:
- Physics and astrophysics with underwater and under-ice detectors.
- Long Baseline Neutrino Oscillations
- Selected Topics in Astroparticle Physics and Cosmology
- Joint Institute for Nuclear Research
- Institute for Nuclear Research of Russian Academy of Sciences
- "Dynasty" foundation
- Russian Foundation for Basic Research